Tuesday, September 9, 2008

09/09/08 - Day 7

As promised, here are some pics of my family. The first is my brother and my mom, relaxing at my brother's home. The cat, Scooter, is just a bonus.
Next we have my dad. This serious looking fellow is probably just enjoying watching my brother's kids playing in the living room.
What trip to the Oregon coast would be complete without a trip to the dunes. You got a picture from a distance in a previous installment. Here's a dune at close range, followed up by me sliding down it. I still want to get an ATV and go blasting through them. That's slated for Thursday hopefully.


Finally, I have a pic near the mouth of the Siuslaw River. The great thing about it is that its shape causes the waves to funnel in. Surf's up, Dudes!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Nice family photos. Happy AFONAL Day btw mate.